(WEBSITE HEALTH CHECKS)
Do you need a website review or someone to do a health check on your existing website for you?
If your website is not performing as well as you think it could we can carry out a detailed website review and analysis and provide you with the results of the site review via a website performance report that could dramatically improve the return on your investment.
When the website review and health check is complete you are under no obligation for us to carry out any remedial work that is required and you can take the report and website review to any other web design company of your choice.
All you have to do is pay for the review (£139.00) and tell us your domain name. We will do the rest.
GET A WEBSITE REVIEW NOW FOR ONLY £139
Your website's performance can be dramatically changed by altering a few keywords in strategic places.
Page titles and descriptions for example are very important as is your internal linking and the page names you choose.
Many more on page factors can affect your search engine ranking and hence your website performance. Along with our health check we will also offer advice on off page factors and explain all of this in easy to understand terminology.
Website Review Contents
Your website review and health check report will cover the following aspects of your website design.
- Inclusion in Google: We will review your website to ensure that all of your important web pages have been indexed by Google giving you the best chance of being found.
- Inclusion in the Open Directory Project: The ODP is arguably the most important directory for SEO purposes. We will check to see if your website has been reviewed and included in the ODP and if it has not we will submit it for you.
- Meta Content Review: The meta content on a website is very important because it is used to provide the search engines with information about your web page content. Meta content is very important because it includes the page title, description and keyword tags. These are mostly invisible to your website users but they are included in the code behind your website. Our website health check includes a review of your overall meta content and advice on any improvements that may be required.
- Spidering and Indexing: Google and the other search engines may regularly check the content of your website and record it in their databases. They do this with automated programs called spiders or robots. How these spiders index your site can be affected by certain settings in your code. We will review your site by checking to ensure that these settings are OK. If not we will advise on how they can be fixed.
- Navigation, Usability and Website Structure Review: Ease of navigation is very important on a website. Your visitors must be able to find what they are looking for without having to think about it. In our health check we will examine the menus and structure of your website and comment on any performance improvements that are required.
- Website Performance and Delivery Speed: One of the main reasons from people to hit the back button when they arrive at a website is slow download time. We will check your site to ensure that is has been optimised to load quickly.
- Website Content and Copy Review: On websites that perform well "Content is King". Your website must have the content to both attract your visitors and to encourage them to do business with you when they arrive at your website. We will advise you on the content that you are using and any improvements that you need to make.
- Keyword Review : The keywords that you use on your website are perhaps the most important factor in attracting visitors ensuring that you get the website performance you need. We will review the use of keywords on your website and make recommendations based on our extensive experience of this complex subject.
- Link Popularity: Off site factors like link popularity are very important in website traffic development. We will provide a report on your link popularity and suggest ways that this could be improved.
- Overall Website Review: Finally we will provide a summary with your overall website review and offer advice and recommendations on future development.
NOTE: For online brochure websites of 12 pages or less we will include a page by page assessment. For larger websites including ecommerce and online payment websites built on PHP, ASP, etc. with automatically generated pages we will provide an overall assessment.
How to Get your Website Review and Performance Report for Only £139.00 (approx $260)
To get your personal website review just make your payment of £139.00 (approximately $260 USD at time of writing) by clicking the button below. Secure payments are via the Paypal website so we don't even get to see your credit card details.
When you click the " buy now" button you will taken to the Paypal login screen. If you already have a Paypal account enter your log in details on the right hand side of the page and complete the payment otherwise click the "Don't have a PayPal account?" link on the left side of the page.
Note: the speed of reply will be dependent on our workload when we receive your payment but we always try to get the review done within 48 hours but probably sooner.
NOTE 1: Payments will be made to our associated company, Perspective CMMS who will appear as the Payee on your Paypal account or receipt.
NOTE 2: If you prefer to pay by another method contact us for details of how to do so.
NOTE 3: The payment is for the website review only. This will be delivered to you complete. We regret that we cannot include any free follow up action, advice or consultancy within this price.
Contact us for More Website Review Payment Methods >