Website Procurement Process
Procurement Process can be quite daunting to people who have no previous knowledge of this (and this would be the vast majority).
How it Happens .. more >
At Toucher Web Design we make the process of website procurement as simple as possible for you by guiding you through it and taking care of all the stuff that you don't know how
to do yourself.
Don't know how to register a domain name? No problem, we will do this for you.
Don't know what a website hosting account is or what hosting is all about. No problem, we'll help and advise you through
this or do it for you if you wish.
What you will need to Procure your Website
The first thing you must consider when procuring your website is the pages that you will require and the content you want to put on these pages.
Once again if you would rather that we write this
content we can do so.
You will also need to have any images you want to display. Preferably these should be digital images but they can also be scanned from existing publicity material. Provision of images however is
not a requirement. We can usually find and supply appropriate images from our stock image websites.
Your New Website - Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- You decide what pages and content you want on your website. (We can provide information to help you with this.)
- Email or post the website information to us.
- We help you to choose and set up a domain name and hosting company if required.
- We will provide you with a quotation for the work and a copy of our terms and conditions.
- If you agree to this we will invoice you for 50% of the total as an advance.
- We will start working on the website and upload it to the Internet so that you can see it taking shape and let us have your input. If you need anything changed at this time just let us know.
- When the "look" of the site is agreed we will build all the pages with the content you supplied and, if required, optimise it for the search engines.
- You do not pay anything else until the website has been completed to your full satisfaction.
- When you agree that the website is complete you get a further two weeks to let us have any final changes to images or text.
If you need any more information about this process feel free to email us or call us for a chat about all your website procurement